Terms & Conditions
Autograph ABP will never, ever give your information to third parties without your permission.
1) What information do we gather?
We gather information that can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that identifies you to process orders. We use information that does not identify you to evaluate and ensure the Autograph ABP shop is running properly.
2. How do we gather information?
Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and
(2) directly (e.g. when you make a purchase or create an account)
3. Use of your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. This ensures that the shopping cart and wish list features function correctly.
(2) ensure your orders are properly administered.
(3) contact you by email if you choose to join our newsletter.
(4) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(5) collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
4. Accessing and updating your personal information
4.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Autograph ABP, Rivington Place, London, EC2A 3BA, UK.
4.2 You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com. There will be an administrative charge of £10 for providing a copy of this information.
(1) remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
(2) make our website work as efficiently as possible.
(3) run our login, shopping cart and wish list functions on the site
5.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the 'help' menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and the ability to purchase products.